Human Resources Assistant
|April 10, 2016 - |
|Location:||Lake Ridge, VA|
|Salary Range:||$40,000 - $45,000|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Westminster at Lake Ridge, a continuing care retirement community located in Lake Ridge, Virginia, is seeking a Human Resources Assistant.|
This position is responsible for supporting and assisting the Director of Human Resources and the Human Resources Department with all HR functions.
MUST have 2-3 years prior experience in HR. Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred. PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
|Duties:||New Hire Duties|
1. Provides job postings, preliminary screening and processing of applicants.
2. Performs clerical functions for Human Resources as well as other general office duties as assigned.
3. Assists Human Resources in administering and maintaining employee benefits.
4. Maintains professional presence when representing Westminster at Lake Ridge; exhibits degree of professionalism consistent with standards in performance, behavior, and appearance.
5. Demonstrates professional development/skills competency in all activities.
6. Complies with Westminster at Lake Ridge established safety rules and practices.
|Qualifications:||Skills & Qualifications: Prior experience / exposure to HR disciplines and business practices, including payroll processing and benefits administration.|
Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications and HRIS software. PHR and/or Bachelorís Degree preferred, but not required. Excellent communication and technology skills required.
Incumbent should be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form, possess high-quality verbal and written communication ability, strong interpersonal skills, and be able handle stressful situations.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.